Perth Football Festival
On Monday 29th February 2016 Errol Primary went to the Perth High School Cluster Football Festival to play 4 matches.
• 16 Minute matches – no half time
• Size 4 ball
• Players must wear shin guards
• Kick ins not throw ins
• Free kicks are all direct
• Goalkeeper can kick ball from hands
• No offside
• Pass backs are allowed
• Penalties for deliberate hand ball in the area
• No arguing with the referee
• If you are not playing then please stay behind barrier
• Please be ready to play as soon as one match finishes
We won 2 matches and lost 2 matches
The first match was against Dunbarney and we lost 2-0 but 1 goal was a defensive error.
The 2nd match was against Oakbank B and we won 3-1 with Torran getting a hat-trick.
The 3rd match was against St Madoes we narrowly lost 1-0 unfortunately an own goal.
The 4th game was against Inchview and we won 3-1, Ben scored 2 goals and Torran scored 1 goal.
It was a great afternoon of football and we look forward to another festival in the summer term. A huge thanks to the parents who helps transports the boys on the day.
Match Reporter: C Thomson, P7 Errol Primary – Goalkeeper